Tresor Paris is an elegant brand that combines high style with wearable pieces that complement any outfit. Made from Kevlar (the material that is used for bulletproof vests), Tresor necklaces, bracelets and rings are adorned with precious and semi-precious stones to add a touch of sparkle to your everyday look. The stars are snapping up Tresor products, here are our six favourite celeb looks:
1. Man of the moment Tinchy Stryder has a great casual look, and his darker shade of Tresor jewellery perfectly complements his t-shirt/jacket combo. A touch of sparkle lifts the whole outfit with a bit of bling!
2. The gorgeous Delta Goodrem is our second fave fashion pick, as she arrives in low-key style to host The Voice Australia. Delta wears the Tresor Paris Monaco bracelet, which comprises nine white spheres covered in crystals, woven together with a strong black cord. Delta’s relaxed style works perfectly, with black accents throughout a more neutral palette.
3. Another Aussie who makes our style stakes is Keith Urban (Nicole Kidman’s other half!). Keith is a judge on the panel of The Voice Australia (they know how to dress, these Voice judges!), and his rocky style is perfectly complemented by the dark colours of a Tresor magnetite bracelet. Most Tresor bracelets are threaded together with cord (like Keith’s), which makes them adjustable so that you can get a good fit.
4. A firm favourite with the ladies, Simon Webbe pulls off a Tresor necklace with a casual white shirt for his appearance on ITV’s Loose Women. Simple, yet very effective!
5. Rebecca Maguire (Miss Ireland, 2012), has been spotted picking up some Tresor to wear at the Miss World pageant in August! The Irish beauty chose the Neptune Collection set, featuring Tresor’s signature white crystal covered spheres – perhaps to ensure that it matches the many outfits she’ll have to sport during the contest!
6. Our final style pick is girl band, Primrose Hill. A recent magazine shoot saw them rocking the British vibe and sporting a range of Union Jack themed jewellery by Tresor. The perfect way to show some support for Team GB this year!
Powered by Facebook Comments
Filed Under: Trends & Memes